Warm up those keyboards folks! The next ModernSurvivalOnline Guest Post Contest starts October 7th and will last through the end of November.
Some great prizes are lined up – this is looking to be great!!
First Place winner will receive:
- Forge Survival Supply is providing an awesome Perry Blade Survival Knife. Value: $300+
- Deadwood Stove is supplying the legend….the Deadwood Stove. Value: $180+
Total Prize Value in access of $480.00!! Awesome.
Second Place will receive:
- CampingSurvival.com has provided one Hennessy Expedition Asym Hammock. Great sleep system! Value: $160.00
- Directive21.com has donated an Emberlit Titanium Ultralight Stove. Value: $80.00
- Author CM Cannon is offering a copy of his book All We Like Sheep. Value: $12.00
Total Prize Value in access of $250.00+!! Cool!!
Third Place will receive:
- SafeRoomLockingBar.com has provided one Safe Room Locking Bar. Great home protection device. Value: $70.00
- PrepperPress.com is donating another multi-book package consisting of 5 books of your choice from their preparedness library. Value: $75+
Total Prize Value in access of $145.00!!
- Austere Provisions Company is providing their very unique APC CORE Panel. Value: $50
- EndlessSunSolar.com – is offering one 5W Folding Solar Charger. Value: $50
- Old West Lawman’s Forgotten Memoir courtesy of http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com/. Value: $20+
Total Prize Value in access of $120.00!!
- Two Grow Buckets Kits from Choate Machine and Tool. Each kit will make 5 Grow Buckets (Grow Bucket website coming soon! Call 1-800-972-6390 to order)
- Author Archer Garret is providing three of his books – The Western Front, Kratocracy Part 1, and The Nine of the North. Value: $45
Total Prize Value in access of $100.00!!
Here are the submission details.
If you have some skill-set, some particular knowledge that could prove beneficial to other readers in a homestead or survival situation – I would love to here from you.
- You can write about pretty much any topic you would like – as long as it can benefit ModernSurvivalOnline readers in some way.
- Submissions should be at least 750 words in length (unless descriptive and instructional pictures are included).
- I must state the obvious: All submissions must be your original work and not published on any other site.
- Once a submission is published on ModernSurvivalOnline – it become the copyrighted property of ModernSurvivalOnline.com.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- Long submissions may be divided up into multiple parts per Editors discretion.
- No profanity or racism.
- Rourke, as the owner of ModernSurvivalOnline, reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted material for any reason.
- Submissions can be written in the following formats: MS-Word, Notepad, Wordpad, TXT, and RTF formats.
- Photo’s can be included in the submitted article – but must also be sent separately attached to an email(unless MS Word is used).
- There is no limit to the quantity of articles that can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submissions should be emailed to emergencycd(at)gmail.com – please put GUEST POST in the subject line.
Once an article is submitted and approved I will email you to let you know when it is scheduled to go live. Also – if you have another blog or site I will gladly provide a link at the end of your guest post to that site.
Once you win a Top 3 Prize – you are not eligible to win another Top 3 Prize for 12 months.
***********Any submissions not able to be scheduled during any one contest will be held over for the next one.
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!
By entering your email, you agree to subscribe to the Modern Survival Online newsletter. We will not spam you.