Guest Post Contest III
The MSOnline Preparedness Guest Post Contest will be running from November 15th through December 31st.
This contest is being sponsored by YOU…..the readers of ModernSurvivalOnline. I have collected a few things over the past several months purchased from Amazon.com and SurvivalGearBags.com.
The funds used to purchase these prizes came from credit received through Amazon and SurvivalGearBags. Sales made at Amazon/SurvivalGearBags.com – when entered through my site through links and ads – cost the buyer no more and earn MSOnline some spare change. I use the credit from purchases made by readers to purchase a few things and support this site.
Pretty simple and no additional cost to the reader.
So – Thank You.
Here are the details.
If you have some skill-set, some particular knowledge that could prove beneficial to other readers in a homestead or survival situation – I would love to here from you.
- You can write about pretty much any topic you would like – as long as it can benefit ModernSurvivalOnlinereaders in some way.
- Submissions should be at least 500 words in length (unless descriptive and instructional pictures are included).
- I must state the obvious: All submissions must be your original work and not published on any other site.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- No profanity or racism.
- Rourke, as the owner of ModernSurvivalOnline, reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted material for any reason.
- Submissions can be written in the following formats: MS-Word, Notepad, Wordpad, TXT, and RTF formats.
- Photo’s can be included in the submitted article – but must also be sent separately attached to an email.
- There is no limit to the quantity of articles that can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submissions should be emailed to [email protected] – please put GUEST POST in the subject line.
Once an article is submitted and approved I will email you to let you know when it is scheduled to go live. Also – if you have another blog or site I will gladly provide a link at the end of your guest post to that site.
Contest will start November 15th and will run through December 31st
Here are the prizes.
– – – 1st Place – – –
The Gerber LMF II Serrated Fixed Blade Knife is designed to be one versatile and effective survival tool. Whether youre breaking through seat belts to save lives, cutting firewood, or building a shelter in the woods, the LMF II is the tool to have! This reliable fixed blade knife features a 4.84 inch 420 HC stainless steel blade with a serrated edge and a drop point. The glass-filled nylon handle includes a TPV overmold for comfortable, blister-free use. The Gerber LMF II knife features a ballistic nylon sheath with a fire-retardant coating for maximum safety.
– – – 2nd Place – – –
Bail Out Bag features tough 1050D nylon body fabric construction that delivers extreme versatility. While staying close to the body, the Bail Out Bag provides users with easy access to all its compartments while still being compact enough to deploy from a vehicle. The Front Mag pockets hold up to 6 AR magazines with the side utility pocket designed with web platforms. You can rest assured that the 5.11 Bail Out Bag will have all the room you need for easy deployment. By 5.11 Tactical Series.
– – – 3rd Place – – –
The Gerber® Gator® Axe II saw combo helps set you up for your next trip into the outdoors with an all-conditions axe and a bluntnose pull saw that secures inside the axe handle with an internal magnet. The rigid part of the axe handle is glass-filled nylon for a rugged construction and a light weight. Each tool includes a a textured handle for easy handling.
– – – 4th Place – – –
– – – Misc Honorable Mention Prizes – – –
GOOD LUCK ALL!!
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!
By entering your email, you agree to subscribe to the Modern Survival Online newsletter. We will not spam you.