Below is information on the current Guest Writing Contest……
Need Preparedness Supplies?
I am excited to announce another Survival & Preparedness Guest Post Writing Contest will be starting the 15th of every other month. The best articles during the approx 6 weeks published will be rewarded with the following:
– – -GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE – – –
DeadWoodStove.com – Deadwood Stove
SurvivalGearBags.com – Paladin Go Bag
Prepper Press – Joe Nobody Book Collection
– – – 2nd PLACE – – –
Ready Reserve Foods – Campers Pack 3-Day Food Supply for 4 People
– – – 3rd PLACE – – –
SoloStove.com – Solo Backpacking Stove
– – – 4th PLACE – – –
Directive21.com – The Doom & Bloom Survival Medicine Handbook
– – – 5th Place – – –
Here are the details.
If you have some skill-set, some particular knowledge that could prove beneficial to other readers in a homestead or survival situation – I would love to here from you.
- You can write about pretty much any topic you would like – as long as it can benefit ModernSurvivalOnlinereaders in some way.
- Submissions should be at least 500 words in length (unless descriptive and instructional pictures are included).
- I must state the obvious: All submissions must be your original work and not published on any other site.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- No profanity or racism.
- Rourke, as the owner of ModernSurvivalOnline, reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted material for any reason.
- Submissions can be written in the following formats: MS-Word, Notepad, Wordpad, TXT, and RTF formats.
- Photo’s can be included in the submitted article – but must also be sent separately attached to an email.
- There is no limit to the quantity of articles that can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com – please put GUEST POST in the subject line.
Once an article is submitted and approved I will email you to let you know when it is scheduled to go live. Also – if you have another blog or site I will gladly provide a link at the end of your guest post to that site.
***********Any submissions not able to be scheduled during any one contest will be held over for the following contest.
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!
By entering your email, you agree to subscribe to the Modern Survival Online newsletter. We will not spam you.