A few random thoughts:
- Probably just a fantasy and not worth the money – but I am really intrigued by the TAVOR bullpup rifle. I have yet to even pick one up – but from what I have read I like it. Any of you ever shot it?
- Interesting information about FEMA inquiring with food suppliers about maximum purchases allowed and how fast they can ship. Thanks Brenda(ThePreparednessGuru.com) for sending it in: http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/Articles.asp?ID=315.
- Ammunition seems to be in much better supply and prices are starting to return to more normal prices. I have managed to pick up some .223/5.56 for $8.99 for brass cased versions and $5.99 for steel cased. .22LR is still scarce but I have seen some CCI Mini-Mags selling for $10.00 for 100 rounds. 45ACP was bought for $22.00 for 50.
- Looking at having a contest soon where people can send in pictures of their “tactical load outs” – along with a description. Basically looking for people to share how they plan to carry supplies and ammunition/magazines on their person when the SHTF. Get your camera’s ready!!
- I just added a Magpul grip to my Stag AR. I like it so far. It is a little bigger than the standard – we’ll see. Testing to begin this coming weekend.
- I often carry a knife whether I am walking around my house or traveling out of state. Check out http://knifeup.com/knife-laws to see the knife laws in our area. Interesting how in some areas you can carry a switch blade and in others a Ka-Bar is illegal.
- I do not own an HK-91 but if I did I would consider installing a new collapsible stock that Choate, Machine and Tool came out with. Here is a picture:
- A massive solar flare narrowly missed the Earth. Thanks MM for sending this in. Check it out here: http://washingtonexaminer.com/massive-solar-flare-narrowly-misses-earth-emp-disaster-barely-avoided/article/2533727
- More bad news about our government – Executive Doomsday Order – government continues to prepare…..but for what?
- There is a SAM’s Cub opening end of September in my town – can’t wait. Save some money and will really help with food storage.
- I have been organizing all my survival stuff. My garage is coming along to where when I need something I can go right to it. Pretty frustrating knowing that I have a single point sling adapter for my AR – just no idea where it is. Hopefully no more.
Take care all –