A few random thoughts:
- Probably just a fantasy and not worth the money – but I am really intrigued by the TAVOR bullpup rifle. I have yet to even pick one up – but from what I have read I like it. Any of you ever shot it?
- Interesting information about FEMA inquiring with food suppliers about maximum purchases allowed and how fast they can ship. Thanks Brenda(ThePreparednessGuru.com) for sending it in: http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/Articles.asp?ID=315.
- Ammunition seems to be in much better supply and prices are starting to return to more normal prices. I have managed to pick up some .223/5.56 for $8.99 for brass cased versions and $5.99 for steel cased. .22LR is still scarce but I have seen some CCI Mini-Mags selling for $10.00 for 100 rounds. 45ACP was bought for $22.00 for 50.
- Looking at having a contest soon where people can send in pictures of their “tactical load outs” – along with a description. Basically looking for people to share how they plan to carry supplies and ammunition/magazines on their person when the SHTF. Get your camera’s ready!!
- I just added a Magpul grip to my Stag AR. I like it so far. It is a little bigger than the standard – we’ll see. Testing to begin this coming weekend.
- I often carry a knife whether I am walking around my house or traveling out of state. Check out http://knifeup.com/knife-laws to see the knife laws in our area. Interesting how in some areas you can carry a switch blade and in others a Ka-Bar is illegal.
- I do not own an HK-91 but if I did I would consider installing a new collapsible stock that Choate, Machine and Tool came out with. Here is a picture:
- A massive solar flare narrowly missed the Earth. Thanks MM for sending this in. Check it out here: http://washingtonexaminer.com/massive-solar-flare-narrowly-misses-earth-emp-disaster-barely-avoided/article/2533727
- More bad news about our government – Executive Doomsday Order – government continues to prepare…..but for what?
- There is a SAM’s Cub opening end of September in my town – can’t wait. Save some money and will really help with food storage.
- I have been organizing all my survival stuff. My garage is coming along to where when I need something I can go right to it. Pretty frustrating knowing that I have a single point sling adapter for my AR – just no idea where it is. Hopefully no more.
Take care all –
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!
By entering your email, you agree to subscribe to the Modern Survival Online newsletter. We will not spam you.