1. HAM radio can be very aggravating to those who are unfamiliar. Working on it.
2. I am going to the North Carolina mountains to a men’s retreat with my church. This will be my third time attending and this time I have volunteered to be a “Platoon Leader”. I can’t wait. I have no been feeling very close to God lately and I need this.
3. I have been seeing prices on ammunition drop recently. Not a whole lot but I have been wanting to take advantage but not in a financial position to do so. .22’s seem to be making a comeback as my local Academy Sports has had some in stock for several days as well as a new Gander Mountain that opened a few weeks ago. I remember that feeling of not being able to buy magazines and ammo. It wasn’t good.
4. ISIS needs to be eliminated from the face of the planet. I get pulled in two directions with my belief that the United States is not the world’s police however I think there is a moral obligation to deal with this. If you believe we need to stay away and not get involved, go online and watch some video’s of little boys and girls getting their heads cut off and then let me know. I have and those images will be forever stuck in my head.
5. A few weeks ago I got a new puppy – a Siberian Husky with some unique colors and markings. His name is “Jake” and he is awesome!! I used to be a cat person but no more. I have two Husky’s now and love them like they were my own kids.