2nd Annual Sustainable Preparedness Expo
Second annual Sustainable Preparedness Expo – back by popular demand! Don’t miss the Northwest’s premiere preparedness expo. Come to learn valuable info at the many excellent seminars, connect with the thousands of preparedness-minded attendees we are expecting, obtain hard to find equipment, supplies and advise you need from the huge variety of local and national vendors present at their booths.
It’s a one-of-a-kind experience you won’t want to miss!
Where? Spokane, WA – Spokane Convention Center
When? September 30 – 10AM to 6PM
How much? Admission $7
Important Information to Know:
- Unique mix of preparedness with old fashioned sustainable living
- Keynote speaker is U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett, a real “prepper” in his personal life and the authority in Congress on Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP), who will be speaking on EMP and other preparedness issues we face.
- Other seminars/breakout sessions on dealing with the medical aspects of a nuclear disaster, fire safety when heating with wood, food preservation, and much more
- A focus on natural health preparedness this year with screening tests and analysis
- Wide assortment of vendors, from steam power to freeze dried food, fire safety to disaster preparedness supplies, and solar power to old fashioned skills & crafts
For more information visit http://www.sustainablepreparedness.com/index.php/expo .