“SHTF” can cover quite a wide range of possibilities but the bottom line is it will be life changing and dangerous. I am referring to a large “event” such as what happened with Katrina. Think “economic collapse” -type event.
Here we go….
- Can you provide food and water to your family?
- What will you tell friends and neighbors that come knocking on your door when they have “needs”?
- When will you make the decision not to go to work?
- How many miles of gasoline for your vehicles do you have stored?
- How long will your prescriptions last?
- Where are your spare glasses and/or contact lenses?
- Where will you go #2?
- How will you cook and prepare food?
- How will you wash up and bath with no running water?
- How long will your batteries last having to use flashlights and lanterns every nights?
- Can you work together with your neighbors to start security patrols or a 24/7 neighborhood watch?
- How will your family members – especially children – remain calm in a very stressful situation?
- What if you have to vacate the area?
- What if you – the main “prepper” in the house is away on business when it happens?
- Can you pull the trigger to defend your home, your supplies, and your family should someone try to take it?
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!
By entering your email, you agree to subscribe to the Modern Survival Online newsletter. We will not spam you.