Warm up those keyboards folks! The next ModernSurvivalOnline Guest Post Contest starts October 7th and will last through the end of November. Have a guest post you want to enter? Send in to emergencycd(at)gmail.com.
Some great prizes are lined up – this is looking to be great!!
First Place winner will receive:
- Forge Survival Supply is providing an awesome Perry Blade Survival Knife. Value: $300+
- Deadwood Stove is supplying the legend….the Deadwood Stove. Value: $180+
- CampingSurvival.com has provided one Hennessy Expedition Asym Hammock. Great sleep system! Value: $160.00
Total Prize Value in access of $640.00!! Awesome.
Second Place will receive:
- SurvivalCave.com has supplies one 90 Serving Emergency Survival Food Bucket. Value: $149.00
- Directive21.com has donated an Emberlit Titanium Ultralight Stove. Value: $80.00
- Author CM Cannon is offering a copy of his book All We Like Sheep. Value: $12.00
Total Prize Value in access of $240.00+!! Cool!!
Third Place will receive:
- SafeRoomLockingBar.com has provided one Safe Room Locking Bar. Great home protection device. Value: $70.00
- PrepperPress.com is donating another multi-book package consisting of 5 books of your choice from their preparedness library. Value: $75+
Total Prize Value in access of $145.00!!
- Austere Provisions Company is providing their very unique APC CORE Panel. Value: $50
- EndlessSunSolar.com - is offering one 5W Folding Solar Charger. Value: $50
- Old West Lawman’s Forgotten Memoir courtesy of http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com/. Value: $20+
Total Prize Value in access of $120.00!!
- Two Grow Buckets Kits from Choate Machine and Tool. Each kit will make 5 Grow Buckets (Grow Bucket website coming soon! Call 1-800-972-6390 to order)
- Author Archer Garret is providing three of his books – The Western Front, Kratocracy Part 1, and The Nine of the North. Value: $45
Total Prize Value in access of $100.00!!
Here are the submission details.
If you have some skill-set, some particular knowledge that could prove beneficial to other readers in a homestead or survival situation – I would love to here from you.
- You can write about pretty much any topic you would like – as long as it can benefit ModernSurvivalOnline readers in some way.
- Submissions should be at least 750 words in length (unless descriptive and instructional pictures are included).
- I must state the obvious: All submissions must be your original work and not published on any other site.
- Once a submission is published on ModernSurvivalOnline – it become the copyrighted property of ModernSurvivalOnline.com.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- Long submissions may be divided up into multiple parts per Editors discretion.
- No profanity or racism.
- Rourke, as the owner of ModernSurvivalOnline, reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted material for any reason.
- Submissions can be written in the following formats: MS-Word, Notepad, Wordpad, TXT, and RTF formats.
- Photo’s can be included in the submitted article – but must also be sent separately attached to an email(unless MS Word is used).
- There is no limit to the quantity of articles that can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submissions should be emailed to emergencycd(at)gmail.com – please put GUEST POST in the subject line.
Once an article is submitted and approved I will email you to let you know when it is scheduled to go live. Also – if you have another blog or site I will gladly provide a link at the end of your guest post to that site.
Once you win a Top 3 Prize – you are not eligible to win another Top 3 Prize for 12 months.
***********Any submissions not able to be scheduled during any one contest will be held over for the next one.