Warm up those keyboards folks! The next ModernSurvivalOnline Guest Post Contest starts April 15th and will last through the end of May.
As usual- a great offering of prizes are up grabs…..so start brain storming, and warm up that keyboard!
First Place winner will receive:
- SafeGuardArmor.com is providing body armor – a Stealth Vest (White) B2 S1 vest.
- a Deadwood Cook Stove from Deadwood Stove Company
- A Paladin Go Bag provided by SurvivalGearBags.com
- CampingSurvival.com is providing the following:
Second Place will receive:
- Cube Stove w/ 3 Month Fuel Supply from Directive21.com
- From Prepper Press - 5 preparedness books of your choice
- Old West Lawman’s Forgotten Memoir courtesy of http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com/
- A TrustFire XML C8-T6 5-Mode CREE LED 1000 Lumen Flashlight along:
Third Place will receive:
- One Solo Stove provided by SoloStove.com
- The excellent book….Going Home by A. American
- The digital eBook manual “Sold Out After Crisis“
Here are the submission details.
If you have some skill-set, some particular knowledge that could prove beneficial to other readers in a homestead or survival situation – I would love to here from you.
- You can write about pretty much any topic you would like – as long as it can benefit ModernSurvivalOnline readers in some way.
- Submissions should be at least 500 words in length (unless descriptive and instructional pictures are included).
- I must state the obvious: All submissions must be your original work and not published on any other site.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- No profanity or racism.
- Rourke, as the owner of ModernSurvivalOnline, reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted material for any reason.
- Submissions can be written in the following formats: MS-Word, Notepad, Wordpad, TXT, and RTF formats.
- Photo’s can be included in the submitted article – but must also be sent separately attached to an email.
- There is no limit to the quantity of articles that can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submissions should be emailed to emergencycd(at)gmail.com – please put GUEST POST in the subject line.
Once an article is submitted and approved I will email you to let you know when it is scheduled to go live. Also – if you have another blog or site I will gladly provide a link at the end of your guest post to that site.
***********Any submissions not able to be scheduled during any one contest will be held over for the following contest.