Warm up those keyboards folks! The next ModernSurvivalOnline Guest Post Contest starts February 12th and will last through the end of March.
Some great prizes are lined up- this is looking to be great!!
First Place winner will receive:
- Three Mountain House Just In Case Assortment Freeze Dried Food Buckets from Directive21.com
- a Deadwood Cook Stove from Deadwood Stove Company,
- Four HC3R 25-round Ruger 10/22 magazines from HCMags.com
- 100 Grizzly Fire Blocks with the small survival heater courtesy of GrizzlyFire.com
Second Place will receive:
- Two Mountain House Just In Case Assortment Freeze Dried Food Buckets from Directive21.com
- Old West Lawman’s Forgotten Memoir courtesy of http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com/
- CampingSurvival.com is providing
Third Place will receive:
Here are the submission details.
If you have some skill-set, some particular knowledge that could prove beneficial to other readers in a homestead or survival situation – I would love to here from you.
- You can write about pretty much any topic you would like – as long as it can benefit ModernSurvivalOnline readers in some way.
- Submissions should be at least 500 words in length (unless descriptive and instructional pictures are included).
- I must state the obvious: All submissions must be your original work and not published on any other site.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- No profanity or racism.
- Rourke, as the owner of ModernSurvivalOnline, reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted material for any reason.
- Submissions can be written in the following formats: MS-Word, Notepad, Wordpad, TXT, and RTF formats.
- Photo’s can be included in the submitted article – but must also be sent separately attached to an email.
- There is no limit to the quantity of articles that can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submissions should be emailed to emergencycd(at)gmail.com – please put GUEST POST in the subject line.
Once an article is submitted and approved I will email you to let you know when it is scheduled to go live. Also – if you have another blog or site I will gladly provide a link at the end of your guest post to that site.
***********Any submissions not able to be scheduled during any one contest will be held over for the following contest.
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!
By entering your email, you agree to subscribe to the Modern Survival Online newsletter. We will not spam you.