Warm up those keyboards folks! The next ModernSurvivalOnline Guest Post Contest starts February 12th and will last through the end of March.
Some great prizes are lined up- this is looking to be great!!
First Place winner will receive:
- Three Mountain House Just In Case Assortment Freeze Dried Food Buckets from Directive21.com
- a Deadwood Cook Stove from Deadwood Stove Company,
- Four HC3R 25-round Ruger 10/22 magazines from HCMags.com
- 100 Grizzly Fire Blocks with the small survival heater courtesy of GrizzlyFire.com
Second Place will receive:
- Two Mountain House Just In Case Assortment Freeze Dried Food Buckets from Directive21.com
- Old West Lawman’s Forgotten Memoir courtesy of http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com/
- CampingSurvival.com is providing
Third Place will receive:
Here are the submission details.
If you have some skill-set, some particular knowledge that could prove beneficial to other readers in a homestead or survival situation – I would love to here from you.
- You can write about pretty much any topic you would like – as long as it can benefit ModernSurvivalOnline readers in some way.
- Submissions should be at least 500 words in length (unless descriptive and instructional pictures are included).
- I must state the obvious: All submissions must be your original work and not published on any other site.
- Submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar.
- No profanity or racism.
- Rourke, as the owner of ModernSurvivalOnline, reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted material for any reason.
- Submissions can be written in the following formats: MS-Word, Notepad, Wordpad, TXT, and RTF formats.
- Photo’s can be included in the submitted article – but must also be sent separately attached to an email.
- There is no limit to the quantity of articles that can be submitted.
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submissions should be emailed to emergencycd(at)gmail.com – please put GUEST POST in the subject line.
Once an article is submitted and approved I will email you to let you know when it is scheduled to go live. Also – if you have another blog or site I will gladly provide a link at the end of your guest post to that site.
***********Any submissions not able to be scheduled during any one contest will be held over for the following contest.