In my never-ending quest to stock up on supplies – here are a few items I have aquired recently:
- I picked up some supplies for my M1 Carbine. Many of you may cringe – but I like the M1 and have purchased a Choate stock for it. I also picked up several 15 round magazines as well as a couple of 30 rounders. I have ordered a new rear sight as well as a metal hand guard. Once I get everything assembled – I will post some pictures.
- 10 cans of Dinte Moore Beef Stew have been stored away. At $2.00 a can at Wal-Mart – it is a good deal. Will get more.
- 4 cases of Raman Noodles – Beef Flavor
- I picked up about 20 pounds of rice to pack away in mylar and buckets.
- 3 Home Depot buckets with lids for mylar packing food
- As I recently posted – purchased a 5500W generator. Glad to have it.
- 14″ Gas Powered Chainsaw
- 4 large boxes of instant mashed potatoes
- Found a good deal on 4 Mini Maglite flashlights
- Pack of 48 AAA batteries – all alkaline
- 500 rounds .22LR CCI Tactical ammo
Well – there are a few things put back. More to come.
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!