Over the last few weeks have worked on adding some preps to my “system”. You will see there is an obvious emphasis on firearms and related material due to well known reasons.
- Added 1800 rounds of misc .223/5.56mm ammunition
- Purchased a Bushmaster M4 Type Cabine – A2 sights with fixed, non-removalable handle
- Added 1500 rounds of 9mm ammunition
- Added 5000 rounds of .22LR (mostly CCI – my favorite)
- Added 700 rounds of .30 Carbine
- Purchased, via private sale – Springfield XD45 with 5 13-rd magazines
- Added one Springfield XD9 16-rd magazine
- Added two 25-rd Ruger BX-25 magazines fir Ruger 10/22
- Added one S&W M&P15-22 25-rd magazine
- Added 75 rounds 12 gauge #8 bird shot
- Added 15 rounds of 12 gauge slugs
- Couple pairs of Mechanix gloves
- 48 AA-alkaline batteries
- 24 AAA-alkaline batteries
- 3 cans of Gun Scrubber
- 4 bottles of Rem-Oil
- 2 cans of CLP
- subtract one S&W Model 22A .22LR pistol (sold it)
- 2 Magpul PMAG magazines
- Off-Set Light Mount for Picatinny Rail
- 400 Lumen CREE Q5 Flashlight (not 400 lumens bright, but good flashlight for the money)
- Magpul Mag Link Mag Coupler, Black
- Gerber Warrant Knife (excellent value, excellent knife)
I also picked up a few books, some additional food, and a LifeStraw water purification straw.
So…..what have YOU done recently to add to your preps?
© 2013, Rourke. All rights reserved.