- 500 rounds Federal XM-193F 5.56mm cartridges
- Stanley 5 Watt LED Spotlight – This thing is impressive: rechargeable, 192 lumens, super intense beam – well worth the price
- Food – I have ramped up my food storage program and added a decent supply of canned goods such as Beef Stew and fruits, as well as some potato flakes, etc. Getting ready to start some mylar packaging shortly.
- ThermaCELL Mosquito Repellent – I have 3 of these now and they do a decent job with the skeeters.
- Tools – I am no mechanic but I have started picking up an assortment of tools. I have had some but they are scattered everywhere – so organizing is also part of the equation. I am shopping the clearance sections at stores and finding some decent deals.
- Toilet Paper – SAM’s club sells these huge boxes of toilet paper for around $20.00. I try t pick up an extra box every trip to SAM’s.
- I picked up another dutch oven – this time a Lodge Logic 5 quart pre-seasoned oven. I fund it on clearance at Target for $14.00. Good deal.
I have picked up a few other things as well – just can’t remember. I will tell you this – that Stanely 5 Watt LED spotlight – I am really impressed. It has a very concentrated beam rather than a wide floodlight. Penetrates the dark extremely well.
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!