Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers regarding one of my martial arts instructors getting killed. Details are still coming in but it is really a shame. She was always extremely nice – always willing to help. I feel bad for all her students that will be coming to class this coming week (if the school is open) expecting to see her and finding out she is gone. Tons of kids were under her guidance – many as young as five. Thanks everyone.
- Several customers are still awaiting their Survival & Preparedness DVD’s. They are in the mail and everyone should receive theirs this week. If you do not – please email me: emergencycd (at) gmail.com. I apologize for the delay but found myself receiving quite a few more orders than I anticipated and was prepared for. lack of preparedness it would seem. Hmmm………
- Went and saw a couple of movies this weekend – Carrie and Escape Plan. Both were great and went above my expectations. Honestly I was not expecting much from Escape Plan – but Stallone and Arnold were impressive. Arnold looked like he was in pretty good shape since his govenator days. Saw Gravity last weekend and it was fantastic – especially in 3D. Sandra Bullock is as hot as ever (had to say it).
- I was recently one of many partaking in a questionnaire over at OrganizedPrepper.com. Check it out HERE. You will see me about one-third down the page – I am the handsome one.
- ArtofSurvival.com recently added MSO to their list of links…..cool!!
- I just received an Amazon order and am really impressed with the Cold Steel G.I. Tanto knife. At around $26.00 with free shipping it looks like a great deal. Future review coming.
- Jennette sent me a link to a deal on 1,000 rounds of .223 Remington ammo for $389.00. Shipping for the month of October is only $13 and they are adding a bonus prize. Less than .40 cents around – not bad at all. Click HERE for more information.
- SeasonedCitizenPrepper.com’s Editor-at-Large serventheart sent me a link to a news story about pews being removed from an 88 year old University of Chicago chapel to make room for Islamic prayers. Gee…..wonder why does this rub me the wrong way?
- Getting ready to start another round of mylar-packing of food in buckets. Mostly rice, beans, and some pasta. Questions for any of you that do this as well:
What varieties of food do you mylar pack?
Do you have a system to decide what ratio’s of food types to put away?
Do you mix a variety of foods in one bucket or just one food type per bucket?
Gotta hit the sack.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday.
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!