In case you don’t know – a Bucket List is a list of things that you want to do before you…..”kick the bucket“.
There was a movie called Bucket List that was pretty good – worth watching. Just thinking about life recently and how fast time flies by – and decided to put some things on my Bucket List.
Here we go:
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Go to one of those tropical beaches where the water is crystal clear and you can see fish swimming around – possibly Key West
- Visit my fathers grave one more time
- Weigh 185 pounds
- Read the Bible all the way through
- Take a weekend and watch every single episode of Seinfeld
- Go ghost hunting
- Go deep sea fishing on a smaller private boat
- Spend a week in the mountains in a cabin
- Travel to Alaska
- Travel through a swamp
- Go scuba diving
- Go on a cruise
- Get a book published
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!
By entering your email, you agree to subscribe to the Modern Survival Online newsletter. We will not spam you.