Back in 2011 I wrote about my bucket list. In case you don’t know – a Bucket List is a list of things that you want to do before you…..”kick the bucket“.
There was a movie called Bucket List that was pretty good – worth watching. It has been a few years and to be honest I have not put forth much effort towards accomplishing items on my list.
Lets take a look. Those items with a line through them have been completed.
Here we go:
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Go to one of those tropical beaches where the water is crystal clear and you can see fish swimming around deep in the water – possibly Key West(DONE!!!!!!! August 4th, 2015)
- Visit my father’s grave one more time
- Weigh 185 pounds
- Read the Bible all the way through
- Take a weekend and watch every single episode of Seinfeld
- Go ghost hunting
- Go deep sea fishing on a smaller private boat
Spend a week in the mountains in a cabin
- Travel to Alaska
- Travel through a swamp
- Go scuba diving
- Go on a cruise(DONE!!!!!!! August 4th, 2015)
Get a book published
- Kayak down a river
- Hike into the mountains and spend 3 nights living out of my backpack
- Ride a jet ski
- Go snow skiing
- Learn to shoot a bow and arrow proficiently
- Pretend to be a brain surgeon and perform surgery – well, maybe not
- Enter a shooting competition
- Go on a guided hunt
- Go squatching
- Tour Washington, DC
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!