A few things on my mind……
- No news today – Valerie is on vacation.
- Thinking recently about perimeter alarms. In a grid down situation I need to be able to monitor all sides of my house if I remain bugged in. I am working on a “tripwire” type system is pretty simple. The squirrels love to run along the top of the fence so that may interfere with the tripwire deal. I will write up a post once I have the first prototype finished.
- My recent rant – I am human and my recent rant is likely proof of that. I really should not have expressed myself like that as the reality is that my frustrations had nothing to do with my readers. I rarely express negativity in my personal life unless it is necessary to deal with a situation.
- Some of you know I am involved in martial arts – specifically stickfighting right now. I have been taking stickfighting since 2003 and am planning to test for Qualified Instructor in September. Having to come up with 21 Advanced Self Defense Techniques for the test and demonstrate in from of a board of Instructors. Ugggghhhhh.
- This looks to be a very hot summer. Here in South Carolina the winter was warmer than usual and the spring as well. The southern sun can be hard on a garden. I just planed a second round of cucumbers and summer squash.
- Anyone know of a cheap and simple irrigation system for a plant that is away from main irrigation methods? I have some squash that I planted and they are out of sight (and often out of mind). The first plants I put in there burnt up in the sun. I jut placed another pair and was trying to come up with something to provide a slow but constant “drip” for the plants. Any help would be appreciated.
- Got my 13 year old son into Crossfit Teens. He has played football for years and wrestled this past year. In just a few weeks he is seeing a change to his physique as a result of the workouts.
- Anybody ever seen Bigfoot? Just curious.
- I am not very excited about the upcoming election in November. I certainly do not want Obama to be reelected however I do not look to Romney as anything special – just the lesser of two evils. Regardless of who gets in the deficit will continue to grow and the economy will inch its way closer to a collapse. Sad.
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!