- Unique mix of preparedness with old fashioned sustainable living
- Keynote speaker is U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett, a real “prepper” in his personal life and the authority in Congress on Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP), who will be speaking on EMP and other preparedness issues we face.
- Other seminars/breakout sessions on dealing with the medical aspects of a nuclear disaster, fire safety when heating with wood, food preservation, and much more
- A focus on natural health preparedness this year with screening tests and analysis
- Wide assortment of vendors, from steam power to freeze dried food, fire safety to disaster preparedness supplies, and solar power to old fashioned skills & crafts
Like what you read?
Then you're gonna love my free PDF, 20 common survival items, 20 uncommon survival uses for each. That's 400 total uses for these innocent little items!
Just enter your primary e-mail below to get your link. This will also subscribe you to my newsletter so you stay up-to-date with everything: new articles, ebooks, products and more!